Even as we produce badass work for our clients day after day, we’re always looking ahead here at the Xoo. One of our favorite things to do is take the pulse of our industry, then share our findings with the world. We’ve done it again, and we’re thrilled to present Sparxoo’s Digital Marketing PDF 2020.
Every observation and prediction in this year’s guide is influenced by a major demographic shift: By the end of next year, Generation Z is expected to account for 40 percent of all consumers, with direct purchasing power of more than $323 billion and an estimated influence on a total of $1.2 trillion in spending.
Sparxoo founder and CEO David Capece believes brands and marketing agencies need to head into 2020 with a deep understanding of the societal and financial ramifications that the ripple effect of Gen Z’s arrival will have next year and for the foreseeable future.
“We’ve seen Gen Z coming for a while, and now they’ve arrived,” David said. “They’re reaching their mid-20s and are positioned to shape the marketplace for decades. They’ve never known a world without the internet. Their interests, the way they communicate, the way they shop … it’s all about digital. And 2020 will see an acceleration of the ripple effect of Gen Z’s influence.”
Sparxoo’s Digital Marketing PDF 2020 explores these and other key questions confronting the digital marketing industry in 2020 and beyond:
- What venerable browser is on life support (much to the delight of user experience designers)?
- What does it mean to be authentic as a brand, and why is it more important than ever?
- How does deeper consumer data make personalization easier?
- How will developers navigate ever-greater demands for privacy design?
- What must-watch industries will find innovative ways to market their services and products in the face of strict regulation?
- How can agencies and brands stay true to their values as they navigate the politically fraught tension of an election year?
We are so ready for 2020. Are you?
Go ahead, download our Digital Marketing PDF 2020 and dive in — or contact David Capece and Sparxoo President Rob Kane to set your strategy up for success with the cultural, technological and marketing trends that will shape the marketing industry in 2020 and beyond.